Preserving the Past, Informing the Future
|Skip Navigation Links|
1. Hon. DAVID TORRANCE, CHIEF JUSTICE Died September 5th, 1906.
2. Hon. SIMEON E. BALDWIN, CHIEF JUSTICE Appointed Chief Justice, January 31st, 1907.
3. Hon. JOHN M. THAYER was appointed on Supreme Court, January 31st, 1907.
4. Hon. HOWARD J. CURTIS was appointed January 31st, 1907.
5. Hon. MARCUS H. HOLCOMB since January 9th, 1907
About CSL | Using The Library | History & Genealogy | Government Information | Law & Legislation | Library For The Blind | Museum Of CT History | State Archives | Public Records | iCONN | Services To Libraries | CSL Research Resources | Home Page
Connecticut State Library
231 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106
For technical comments and questions email: CSL.Webmaster@ct.gov
© 2002-2005 Connecticut State Library. All rights reserved.
This website complies with the Accessibility Policy for Connecticut State Government Web Sites, Version 4.0.